Monday, January 29, 2018

Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds - An Excellent Film about Spirituality

Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds (2012)


Director: Daniel Schmidt

Garnering high ratings on all film review sites, I was somewhat surprised that I hadn't heard of this movie until recently.  Normally, high ratings wouldn't be convincing enough, but I felt something drawing me towards this movie, and I'm glad I decided to give it a chance. The final verdict: a well-made, philosophically thought provoking, and, although unclear to me at present, motivating movie (on some indescribable and fundamental level). Most highly recommended.

Summary:
"There is one vibratory field that connects all things. It has been called Akasha, Logos, the primordial OM, the music of the spheres, the Higgs field, dark energy, and a thousand other names throughout history. The vibratory field is at the root of all true spiritual experience and scientific investigation. It is the same field of energy that saints, Buddhas, yogis, mystics, priests, shamans and seers, have observed by looking within themselves. Many of history's monumental thinkers, such a Pythagoras, Kepler, Leonardo DaVinci, Tesla, and Einstein, have come to the threshold of this great mystery. It is the common link between all religions, all sciences, and the link between our inner worlds and our outer worlds." (from http://www.imdb.com/)

YouTube links to Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds:
Alternatively, all 4 parts combined into 1 video can be purchased from the movie's website. It can be downloaded as well for free at archive.org.

I haven't seen the follow up film, Samadhi Movie, but since it's made by the same folks I'll be watching it in the very near future:
 

No comments: